Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Cos I feel.. dry)

Tuesday, March 9, 2010 at 8:37 PM

HAIYAHH..

My holidays are boring.. yup boring!

I wish I can find something to do and YET not feeling lazy doing it. Hahaha!
YOU also right right?! LOL

Ok so I can do anything lah except that I'm extremely lazy.
Always have this lethargic feeling during the day.
MUST BE THE WEATHER!
Hahaha!
Yeah everyones blaming the weather.. from sunburns to sweaty sleepless nights.

And blardy hell.. there is hardly any rain in the East! @#$%!
I heard there's rain in the North, West, Central abit, North-East...

NORTH-EAST got rain le! NORTH-EAST!

Go down south abit and it's the EAST! Why won't the rain come heRee!!
So frustrating. -___-"
Even the birds are seeking shelter under the trees!
If 2 weeks more of "drought" ah, be careful if you drink water in the open..
later the birds attack you!
Hahaha! Ok relax.

And no wonder 6 double-decker buses worth $3million were up in flames..
They also cannot tahan the heat.
That one never mind.. as long as bus fares don't go up due to that! hehehe!
Take that SBS for not lowering down Poly student fares!.. LOL!!

Seeing super dry grasses and near botak trees makes me kinda sad. LOL!
Like there's no life.. all.. dead. And feel dead inside too. haha!
I feel so..err.. dry. (hmm okay)
Grasses are so dry that it catches fire easily.
You smokers please dispose your BUTTS properly. hahaha!
So please please please let me see the greens again!
and flowers too! :D

Also.. the air is dry, stuffy and smokey. And it's pretty damn annoying.
Just makes you frown every time.
Wow..
I think this lowers productivity levels everywhere.
Doing my work is such a drag everyday.. but still I have to do it.

Do work,
frustrated with weather,
go facebook,
twitter,
play games to take mind off work,
eat,
sleep,
televison,
facebook,
twitter,
MSN,
facebook,
continue with work.

Ok who to blame ah actually? hahahaha!

To those of my ITE friends who finally got postings to Polytechnics, Congrats!
It's normal for ITE students to enter late because of certain intake factors.
You've waited 1 year.. so do study hard! (:

To those who are unsuccessful,
there's been a point of time you feel that don't wanna study
and you didn't take the application seriously.
But its okay don't blame yourself.. there's always another time.
Sometimes you need more time to even understand yourself and what you want in life.
Sometimes you need time to mature yourself to take on further learning.
Whichever it is, opportunities can come in and from many ways. (:

Oh I wanted to upload the video about Paramore arriving at the Airport,
but editing using WMM is a piece of crap. hahaha!
YES CRAP. After more than 10 attempts, it always give problems at the middle of editing.
Damn annoying. -___-"
So I'll post it on another post (by the time basi already.. haha!) when I get to edit it using iMovie or something. (:

Lastly I wanna wish Saliza
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
May your wishes come true! ^_^
Stay healthy and stay strong! but not like Hulk kind of strong ah! hehe!

Alrightt.. Thats all.

You guys take care (;

Yup I saw you too!

0 comments

Facebook