Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! So where were we?

Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at 9:59 PM

Heh
about time I update!


Term break is now on!!
But haiyah.. got projects to settle. -.-"
In some projects, I don't even know how to start! hahahaha! Die lah die.

Anyways,
Its been quite long since I update on activities I did with my friends. Whoops!

The recent ones would have to be the Pixar outing,
which was part of my Intro-to-3D module.
And gosh! The last time I've been to the Science Centre was like, 10 years ago? hahaha!


Overall, the Pixar exhibition was pretty cool.
I still find it hard to accept the fact that 3D exists in 1984. :\ LOL!!
And the drawings and illustrations of artists! Awesome-ness!
Their level of creativity and detail is... just indescribable.
The only downside of the exhibition is, we can't take pictures inside.

Next would have to be my 'Design in Culture' outing.
A day where we go around visiting places of worship to understand and learn about its architecture and culture behind each religion.

Kinda interesting to know that most of the places or worship was located near where the coastline used to be. Yup the sea used to be near their doorstep.
But now, its all reclaimed land and urbanised.

There are many more 'waiting-to-upload' pictures of outings lah..
But I'll just keep it to here for now. Hehehe!

So during the holidays now,
I'm just going to chill and do what I'm supposed to do.
The earlier its settled, the more time I have for other things right? hehehe

Earlier today I went to do my 3D city modeling. :D
Although 3D is not really my thing, I tried enjoying it nonetheless. ^^

Below is my not-too-detailed Robot. Hahaha!
Kind of a failed Wall-E. LOL!

Next, part of my city-building assignment, is my petrol station.
1 out of 7 objects I have to create.
Yup still got other buildings such as library, shopping malls, apartments etc to create! *faint*

The concept of my city is pretty modern, but not futuristic lah. Hahaha!

Alright lah.. I don't know what else to update. :P

Alright I've been taking my own sweet time writing up this one single post! Haha!
Oh gawd. Give me back my blogging enthusiasm. LOL!

Take care you guys! (;

Pictures courtesy of Hafiz and his Canon 500D.

0 comments

Facebook