Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! I think I'll be on hiatus mode.

Sunday, June 20, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Will be back soon!
Again, i'm having no time for myself, what more blogging.
Well blogging depends on my mood and inspirations from random encounters. Hahaha!
Both didn't exist the past few weeks. Heheh.

Term break is not like term break, really.
More like term break-me-away-from-my-freedom-and-fun. Sian.
Must feedback lah, what's term break without the break right? Haha!
Aiyah, bad time management.

This week will be super duper hectic due to last minute completion of assignments.
And when things seemed already worst, I still got my external projects.
I'm panicking can! Panic panic! LOL!

So I'll see you guys again soon. (:
Take care!

*Flying kisses.. and pots and pans.*


0 comments

Facebook