Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! Even if you're not color blind.

Saturday, June 5, 2010 at 6:48 PM



Have you seen that graffiti incident on SMRT trains?

The funny thing is,
I saw that graffiti while in the car over at Eunos, and thought to myself -
Hey this is damn cool man!
Didn't know it was vandalised. =.=" Hahaha!

Although I should, cos its only painted on one carriage right? :P
Imagine the whole length of the train! Wow. Hahaha!


Youtube

Anyway, I got mixed feelings about it lah.
It IS damn nice.
But in terms of security issues, well that's something serious right?
The guy managed to breach through the train depot, through several security fences.
Which brings some to think, HEY its really that possible to breach ah? LOL.

So I guess they should beef up (more) security in transport systems.
Catching people eat on trains is utterly pointless. HAHA! side-tracked.

BUT STILL,

The graffiti is super cool. Creative much! I can't do spray-painting myself. Heheh.
I bet all the graffiti artists in Singapore will definitely praise this guy for his guts. Haha!
Trains will look more lively, rather than the boring-looking current ones.
And definitely more lively than that YOG cheer song. HAHA!

Oh yeah,
If you notice, I always insist on staying behind
while you guys get your food, you should know why by now. :\

Just an advice to all of you,
don't be complacent and take things for granted can?
There are so many "What if's" in life. ):
I'm just sayin'.

To the guy (or guys) who stole my friend's laptop, F you.
You made my friend's day turn bloody bad.
You'll get your karma one day.

Hmm.. that's all for now I guess.
Me having a slight fever now, with a touch of no mood-ness. :\

Take care and enjoy the weekend.. (:

0 comments

Facebook