Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Born For This.

Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 3:31 PM

Thank You all for the birthday wishes!

By sms, facebook, twitter and calls! *loves*
Hope I didn't miss thanking each and everyone of you! (:

I think every birthday reminds me smack in my face that I have such sweet friends. Hehe!
Glad that I'm part of your life. (;
God bless you all.

Anyway birthdays are normal days for me.
Noone ask me out lah can?! ;(
HAHAHAH!

But its okay laaaah. hahaha!
I'm happy that I was born today weighing at 3.7kilos. LOL!
Yes I'm the heaviest and chubbiest among my siblings.
Mum said I filled the whole hospital crib/incubator thingy. HAHA!

Okay you guys enjoy your weekend!

I'm going back to revising for my test! -_-"
Those taking the test this Tuesday, all the best! (:

Take care people!
Once again thank you for the wishes! ^_^ ♥


0 comments

Facebook