Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Under Construction.

Friday, May 28, 2010 at 7:10 PM
Hey hey heyy!

Sorry for the 21-day hiatus yeah. Hehehe!
I received "complains" and death threats from people demanding me that I blog. Hahaha!
Okay kidding about the death threats. ^^
Been busy with school and not wanting to blog lah. HAHA! Seriously..!

Well its that time of the month that I feel I'm in no dire mood to blog.
Which brings back to me being busy with school.
I'm tired most of the time.
Yet I constantly shrug that aside and enjoy being with my friends.
When I'm home, I had to settle with assignments and submissions
as well as juggling with my external work.
I almost lost my soul man. Haha!
Thank God I settled that. (:

So hey Happy Vesak Day!
Long weekend huhh?
I'm suppose to study for my term test by the way,
but I only manage to read through a fair bit of my notes. :P
The rest of the day I spent tweaking my blog,
Playing around with html codes. (Geek much.)
Yup, I re-organised my blog.
I find it therapeutic I guess. Hahaha!

Thank God again that I only have 1 paper to deal with. Hehe!

AND..
I'm kinda glad that I've kick that 'habit' (again).

Dealing with the withdrawal symptoms was damn tough,
especially during a time where I got many stressful things to think about.
My running nose and coughing fits continuously irritates me.
But its worth it.
I get to have clean lungs and save money at the same time! :D
Yeah more money to spend on food.. hahaha!
I eat alot nowadays, but still thin like a stick. ^^

Now, my addiction is Clorets sweets. LOL!
My drug to keep my mind away from those death sticks.

Why stop? For my health and for people that I care. (:

So if you're thinking to stop,
I managed to deal with the whole thing in less than 1 month.
2 weeks of withdrawal effects,
(Where your body gets working on clearing all toxins from your body.)
I pretty much dealt with it "cold-turkey" style.
I took little puffs in a few days, and till now after a week I haven't touch a stick.

I think friends around you plays a part too in helping you quit.
And saying "No thanks" if someone jio you go smoke. hahaha!

Okay that's all for today ! (:

Take care! (:
Will update more soonnnn..

Oh thanks if you've been dropping by my blog the last 21 days. ^_^

1 Responses to Under Construction.

  1. YANA Says:

    Well done dane! Jia you! U can do it!

Facebook