Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! End of Week 1!

Saturday, April 24, 2010 at 3:02 PM
The first week of school was great
with the occasional, inevitable struggling/blur/kanchong moments.. hahaha!

Those having your first-day-of-school week, hope you made new friends!
(I think by now you should)
Enjoy, play, work hard hor! (:

Okay sooo...

The workload schedule - which is the LOAD of WORK to do,
is bad bad bad.. with submissions on 98.134531% of the 15 weeks in this semester. fuyoo!

Involving in YOG somemore
(That's Youth Olympic Games, sorry cos some dunno what is YOG, really. haha!)
Wah looks like this semester is set to be the most hectic yet! @_@

So what are the modules I'm taking this semester?

Database Information Systems (DBIS)
Introduction to 3D (IN3D)
Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
Interactivity & Interface Design (IID)
Web Application Development (WAD)
Design in Culture (DinC) (Cross Disciplinary Subject)
CMSK4 Persuasive Presentation Skills.

The modules now are getting more and more skilled and technical-based.
What I like is that most of the modules are the fundamentals of web development.
Which is what I'm into now.
It's the REAL deal man..
Haiz I just hope I can take the heat. hahaha!

IN3D is interesting to learn, just like that.
Although I like it, I'm not taking it as a major in the next semester I guess. (:

My favorite would have to be HCI,
Its a subject that pretty much uses logic (which we all have right),
learning design concepts, on how certain factors affect the user/consumer.
I mean, we all are consumers anyway right? ^_^

AND GAWD this week was hectic man.
Attend school, (the timetable sucks by the way)
do my external projects, go back office a couple of times, late nights.
Wahhh I was drained!
To make it worst, I'm sick. =.= urgh!

But of all those frust moments,
I got one happy moment.

At last, something for my parents to be proud of.. (:

I think these awards psychos anyone to work much harder to stay on top.
Cos you'll always have this sense that people are putting hopes on you.
Which sucks sometimes.
Oh well.. hahahaha!

Okay with all the little extra time I had,
I decided to put together pictures of gatherings I had during the holidays.
Cos I realised I didn't get the time to blog about it. Weird huh?
Guess I was busy with work during the holidays. Hehe!
Well below is one of the random hangouts I had. (:


Photobucket

Can anyone sponsor me a D-SLR camera? Canon will do.
hahahaha!

For those not feeling well, yeah I know the weather sucks,
I'm still pretty unwell too mannn. eeeeyer! LOL!
Take medicine hor! And have lots of rest!

Alright thats all for today!
Have a good weekend! ^^

Take care! (:

0 comments

Facebook