Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! Damn Big Conspiracy?

Wednesday, April 7, 2010 at 3:52 AM
From Hollywood and the music industry to fast food,
from movies to Walt Disney,
from the news to wars
from cigarettes to UFOs..

Is it about time we realised that something is not right?

I've watched till this part, out of the 48 part series.
The part below is Section 3.

Please do keep an open mind. (:



I recommend that you watch from the start (it's better that way),
Begin with Part 1 and continue from there to Section 2.

[Click here to go to site]

If we are conditioned to believe that UFOs exists for the past 30 years,
Are we now conditioned that 2012 is going to happen?
Only that it is all pre-planned by a group of humans/systems aiming to create a New World Order? (Part 19 & 20)

I'm just sharing this, its really up to you to do your own research and stuff yeah. (:

Oh anyway, I've been busy with my external projects
(and spending time with family and lovely friends..hehe!) to update my blog often. :P

Sorry about that okays (:

Will update when I can! ^_^

Take care!

PS: Thanks Shidah for bringing the WakeUpProject.com to me.

0 comments

Facebook