Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Oh It's Sunday. Let's do Random!

Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 2:08 AM
Hooray!!
(Hooray your head lah Dane. hahahaha!)

Okay I'm back!
As most of you might already know,
school is beginning TOMORROW!

A brand new semester with a brand new load of stress I reckon.

For some of you, IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! ^_^

I always have this feeling of anxiety at the beginning of a new semester.
You know... the don't-know-what-to-expect kind of thing.

Is the modules gonna be harddd??
Am I going to survive?!! o.O

hahaha! ok enough of school already!

So since holidays are ending, I'm going to do something random.

Which is..

RANDOM PICTURES IN MY PHONE TIME!

Ok I know pretty boring right? hehe!

So I looked through whatever forgotten photos I have in my phone. ^^

LET'S BEGIN!


Remember the super duper hot weather we had in Singapore about a month ago??
Yup I took the above pics from my balcony.
Left, Dry Season. Right, Err.. Normal Season.
Got big difference right right?!
Hahaha!

Ok let's move on..


This is Nadiah! hahaha!
When Paramore was due to arrive at Changi airport!
Yup was there with Sharifah (the fanatic) and Nick
and few more people I don't know. :/ hahaha!
Then I saw Nadiah out of the blue. ^^
Glad you got to give your adorable hand-sown cases Nad! haha!

Ok next..!

Oh this our holiday catch-up/bonding session.
Went to Jalan Kayu for lunch.. was Dawn's treat!
Thanks ah DawnNini! hehehe!

Oh this is when Me, Sharifah and Andini ate ice-cream!!
The pic above was one of the colorful toppings.
Ohkay I forgot the name of that place :/ LOL!!
That day was my err.. my shopping day. :P
The girls are great shopping companions by the way! teehee! ^^



Me and Danial's virgin go to City Square Mall.
The one near Farrer Park MRT.
The picture above was taken at the roof-top of the building. (:
Pretty nice.
I don't see any garden filled with fruits trees like what I heard though.. hahaha
It's an Eco-Mall people! ^_^
What's Eco-Mall? Go find out yourself kay! LOL!

Ok next!!


Awww this is actually way long before all the above pictures!
Before the holidays in fact!
Went there for Freehand Drawing assignment.
See that cute little girl wearing pink there? That's Rina! hehehe!


Hmmmm this is RedWerks studio!
One of the few well known creative firms in Singapore.
I think its under Ogilvy also..
Was walking around Chinatown when I saw this place.
I wonder whats inside. hahaha!
So now at least I know where the studio is! ^^

Oh this is when Danial wanted to buy new shoes!
See! The Old and the New.
I got the honour of stepping his new shoes,
cos he wanted it to be dirty and rugged looking. wahahaha!

Alright thats all for today!
Time check - 11:23PM

Time to sleep! hehe!

Thanks for dropping by!
Will update when I can ya! ^^

Take care!


0 comments

Facebook