Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

With Love.

Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaiixx..
My love of 23 years.. LOL! MUM!
Well I know we're "supposedly" (as muslims) not to celebrate Valentines Day,
But seeing people around me showing love (and bla bla bla) makes me kinda sick lah.
So I go out with parents with no valentine-day-related attached.
Spend the day walking and joking and laughing.
Mum, you make me smile no matter what. =)
(yet theres something you don't know..haiz)

Roses here - roses there,
Balloons here - balloons there,
Teddy bears here - teddy bears there.
Seeing young couples (aka kids) walking enjoying each others company. bla bla.
If only I can say this in their face -
"EH THERES NO SUCH THING AS FOREVER IN LOVE LAH. Crap. okay enjoy your day!"
Go love your parents lah! More!
They are the reason you're on this world in the first place,
to be with the one you love thats standing beside you. Hee.

From me to mum:
Love you forever. (Means truly everlasting)

From me to anyone (friends and family):
Love you forever. (I mean it)

From that certain someone (and the ones before) to me:
Love you forever. (Bullshit)


Anyway music has been keeping me at my own world.
Jamming with the Midsummer Project (MP) guys made me forget my problems.
(at least for about 3++ hours lah..ahaha)
All my stress and worries can channel to the drums!
And sure thing, after every session, I'm more relaxed. ahaha!
I should say that all my members are very talented. Proud of you guys!
Playing random music and random tunes adds fun on every song intervals.
Haiyah simply said, every session fun lah.
Can't wait for tomorrow! Hee.

Btw sorry for the whole-week-with-no-update-and-the-temporary-privatization-of-blog.
*gasps for air*

Oh to my friends that I missed saying "i love u" (randomly)
(Who knows, I might be gone tomorrow..)
I LOVE YOU ALL.
Haha!
Takecare!

Friends are Forever. Wait, Is it Diamonds?
lol.

0 comments

Facebook