Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Its Done.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at 5:23 PM
Finally the Band Idol is over.
The Midsummer Project got 4th place..!
Well its not that bad.
My band mates are the best to me - in music and in character.

Congrats to my friends, Caviar from College Central Bedok for getting the top spot!
You guys were genuinely great!

Congrats to the 2 other bands from Bishan!
Ida & Qader's band (Oh crap i forgot what their band name is!! lol) - 2nd place
Sugar.. f. .c. e .. licious (Dunno how to spell uh, sorrie. hehe!) - 3rd place
Proud of you guys!!

Well music is a passion. I think I left music for too long.. ahaha!
Hope I can still jam with Farhan, Ash and Fareez in future. (Subject to my availability. ahahaha!)

Overall the Band Idol experience (including all the jamming sessions) was great!
Made new friends, sharing the same passion regardless of any genre - Music.
Funnn!

Now,
Gotta start revising for exams.. ahahahaahahhaha!
But not now, TIRED AND SLEEPY SIA -________-" (reason for the brief update)

YOU! READING THIS! STUDY EH..! Hehe.

Losing is not the end (:



Also: If your intention of coming to my blog is to "see" what I'm going to negatively write about today, well, I have no intentions or even thoughts to do such things. I got no time to be immature. Sorry. I just feel its an expected human behaviour thats why I wanted to include this point .
Anyways! uphold self-integrity and takecare :)

0 comments

Facebook