Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2007 at 8:33 PM

wat a beautiful sunday... woke up pretty early (8:42am).. had a great cup of self-made nescafe.. enjoyed my family's company.. everyone was at home (which is rare) my mum's quite a joker today.. giving everyone a laugh wif her silly talk.. i tell u.. her laugh is so contagious! LOL! my mood was lifted back to its normal state.. ahahhaha!
so today was also the day to meet up wif Nizam, Shikin amd Wannie to do the dreaded TPS
project..
the day started wif me being in my pure state of silly-ness.. Shikin told me to meet at CP.. i dunno why i went to CompassPoint (Sengkang) wen i was supposed to be at CausewayPoint (Woodlands)... -_-" omg.. ahahaha! lucky not CentrePoint.. i die man.. lol! and so i was 30mins late.. ok lah not tat bad.. heehee!


hard at work at a carpet floor sumwhere at woodlands library...

hey its a portable laptop! wait. isnt a laptop alredi portable?? haa! i tried to amuse myself.. huahuahuaha!
theres sumthing weird about this poster i found at the GUYS/MEN/GENTS toilet..! READ IT CAREFULLY.. me and Nizam cracked up like hell.. LoL!~ so please guys, never to expose ur "valuables".. ahahahhaahahha

so i was on my way home wen it rained from drizzles to super heavy.. darn i got no visors.. rain drops kept shooting on my face as i ride forward.. i was practically squinting my eyes for 135metres.. hahaha pretty silly lookin.. so no choice but to park sumwhere and seek refuge.. im still in woodlands though. sat alone and cold, watching cars pass by.. for almost an hour.. i bothered Ayin coz i was soooo bored..hehe!
wen the rain finally stopped.. i proceeded.. found out that theres no rain in the eastern part of singapore..hahaha.. oh yeah!! while i was riding on Seletar Expressway, a dragonfly landed on me.. i mean it was flying it front of me wen i was riding lah.. hit me hard i gez.. den it lay unconscience on my lap..(maybe dead).. so the dragonfly hitched a ride all the way til Pasir Ris.. ahahaha! but a sudden strong wind blew it away from my lap sumwhere in Pasir Ris, before i could reach home and take a pic of it.. darn it! ahahaha!

ok tat was my day...


::flying kisses and goondu dragonflies::

0 comments

Facebook