Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 at 10:16 PM

wah i feel tired today.. maybe bcos of S&W lesson jus now.. chey! tot got rollerblading test jus now.. -_-" test is on nex week (i tink).. hah!

Diyanah saw me in shorts. and she's making fun of me.. (grrrr...ahahaha)

According to Irna, she saw me fall on my butt while rollerblading..paiseh nyeeee!

alrite so i tried to keep myself awake for all the lessons and i managed i gez.. i mite hav fallen asleep unintentionally.. but wat the heck. ahaha

got a new TPS teacher! and shes good! very knowledgable.. i tink shes the perfect teacher now.. no more the tai-tai lady..muahahahaha! at last... yayness.

went home str8, ate chicken briyani, took a nap..

watched tv..

ok i wanna keep this post short.. tired lah... wahhahahahaha!


::flying kisses and rollerblades::

0 comments

Facebook