Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2007 at 2:53 AM
i can't sleep yet so ive decided to blog sumthing now..
a pretty normal day..
stayed at home the whole day..
had nasi lemak for lunch..
been watching animal planet..
lots of naps..
yeah finally i washed my scoot.. ahahaha..
a cute lil girl smiled n waved at me.. (isit me, or isit bcos of the big blue pail and dirty rags im carrying? ahaha! weird)
did abit of TPS project.. yeah like finally..
had nasi lemak for dinner..
had problem which made me leave the house from 7 til 11pm to get some air and walk ard aimlessly..
i wish sum1 close was there for me..
which got me thinking.

Do fairness apply to friends being there for each other..?

i wud love to talk bout this.. but i gez it'll be some other time..
cos headaches are kicking in again.. more panadols i gez..

gotta go to bed now and hope to sleep..
feeling kinda suicidal in a way.
i feel pathetic.
haha.

::flying kisses and my empty life::

0 comments

Facebook