Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2007 at 5:14 PM
hello readers.. hehehe!
wat a boring but traumatic day for me..
i vision of me being in the hospital or probably leave my loved ones behind flash right infront of my eyes...


it all started of me being stung by a bee while riding.. that bee stung my left arm and it was directly at my vein.. i felt the sting pump its venom in me, and i was in pain.. i was in the middle of the road and cars were ard me.. i cant seem to stop anywhere, i panicked.. i continued riding (which seemed reckless) while the sting was still there.. my whole arm went numb up to my neck, i cant change the gears properly, my vision went blurry. i wanted to get to PIE and stop at the road shoulder.. at the junction entering PIE, i was so in pain tt i dint notice the traffic on the opp road was not on red light. im suppose to turn in wen the green arrow is on, but no.. i was so in a hurry that i failed to notice tt green arrow.. i went ahead w/o noticing tat a lorry on the opp road was speeding towards me.. tat lorry horned and screeched trying to stop.. but fortunately.. and i do mean FORTUNATELY (maybe bcoz i panic), seconds before i would had intersect wif tt lorry, my engine stalled (coz let go of my clutch).. and the lorry went pass infront of me.. i dunno how but i almost pee-ed in my pants..


lucky there wasnt much traffic, some cars managed to slow down.. so with my thumping heart and my shivering body i tried to start my scoot again. and slowly i ride off into PIE, very much traumatised.. stopped at the road shoulder to remove the sting.. i sat for about 10 mins at the side of the expressway.. wif my arm still feelin numb i tot bout the incident.. wat the heck was wrong wif me..? i tot of my family, i tot of my frens.. the ppl tat i love.. i was almost in tears.. Ya Allah..


i continued riding and exited at paya lebar.. stopped again at a petrol station to jus sit down and get myself a drink.


man im supposed to meet Nizam, Luqman and Wanie to do project at national library.. i only told dem i cudnt make bcoz i got stung by a bee. i dint dem bout the near death experience..
after i felt better (although my arm was abit swelled) i decided to go back home.. coz i felt abit light headed and im not taking any chances.. and so i rode slowly back home..
and here i am sharing wif u guys on wat happened to me today..

im jus glad tat Irna was concerned enuff to noe how i was doin, aft i msg her.. (Thanks huns..)
life can be so fragile..
ok gonna get some rest now..
and to continue loving my frens and family..

::flying kisses and that stupid stinging bug::

0 comments

Facebook