Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Freehand Drawing Madness)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 at 2:50 AM
Hi!
My mind is actually pretty blank right now.. haha!
Wanna blog but dunno what to blog about? hahaha!

Maybe cos I spent too much time on my drawings,
detached from my 2 top sources of inspiration - TV and internet. LOL

Yup I ignored everything.
Including my cats.
My cat, Fiffy, decided to munch off the corner of my drawing paper!
she must have been frustrated with me or something. ahahaha!

Anyway take a look at what I drew so far!

OK before that let me put this guy below,
to err.. indicate the level of madness (siao-ness) I've been through the past few days.
Yeah call it drawing-overdose. xD
Don't play play! Macbeth shoes okay! wahahaha!

Here's the front view of the temple.

All three areas of the temple.
An accomplishment! Not easy to draw okay! hahaha!


One of the 9 human form sketches.

Oh I'm also done with the D-SLR camera sketch! :D
Another tough draw.

Now the last thing to do is my random sketches book.
around 30 more sketches to go! woohoo! *faint*
Sometimes I just do not know what to draw. -__-"

But I love sketching lah. ;D

Hope to get it all done by Friday.
If by Thursday can finish lagi power.
Then I can start studying for my Computing Math exam,
And then start doing my other external projects.

Oh wow..
Sometimes I wish I can hold it back, keep it that way, and hope I'll be fine - without thinking too much.

It's hard.

Take care! (:

0 comments

Facebook