Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (2 more days & 1 year older)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 10:23 PM
Oh I can sure smell the holidays coming!!
Last few weeks was filled with assignments and projects..
Almost everyday I stayed back in school till 10pm. Hardcore eh?! ahahaha!
As in now I'm left with my Motion & Sound website.. which is going on fine!
I officially started it today.. submission on friday!
2 freaking days to complete!
But I'm almost there.. never did a website this super fast before siaa..
And I'm trying something new also..a simple Flash website. 2 milestones aye. ahaha!

Ok there's still my freehand drawings to submit next Friday -___-"
48 divided by 8 = 6 drawings/day o_O

So anyway sorry for the slow updates ya!
CNY and Valentines Day coming.

Anyone wanna ask me out ornot?? wahahaha!

On another note..

Happy Birthday brooo! muahaha!
If you no date this valentines can ask me out also hor! xD

Alright thats all for now ^_^
Take care!

0 comments

Facebook