Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

ZoomZoomZoom!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 12:38 AM

Singapore F1 Grand Prix READY!!


I cant wait to finally see it (on tv -___-")
Can happily relax and munch on buke leftovers. haha!
But what the heck. I guess seeing it on tv will decrease the chances of me being blur about the happenings of the race.
Cameras are placed everywhere for gawds sake,
plus I can listen to what the commentators have to say man..
Hmm i haven't been to a real F1 event before..
i wonder if the spectators will just seat thru all the 52 laps watching F1 cars zip by..
Will there be a live commentator coverage? Coz if not ah, it'll be too "silent" la kan. haha
OH GAWD HOW CAN I EXPERIENCE BOTH AND NOT REGRET LATER..!?
Should i go LIVE or LIFE AT HOME?

ohhh bummer.

Anyways my cats also interested in watching F1 especially Fiffy and Leo.
Everytime I watch race on tv, they will take time to sit in front of the tv, look up and watch the race.

Macam paham eh korang -___-".

More drastically, they will climb up the tv cabinet and then try to "catch" the cars with their furry paws. haha!

So anyway, I've been training them hard to just sit down and enjoy the race.
Below is the result at the previous race.

ahahahaha!
YEAY! 3 more days to the race! woohoo!

0 comments

Facebook