Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random.

Sunday, September 28, 2008 at 1:00 AM
Should i even bother..?
Should i not waste my efforts further..?
Should i move on..?
Don't Know If I Can :(


Just have stick to my (latest) promises,
And avoid being a pathetic dude.
God willing, Dane you can.

May i be blessed.
Peace.


Nice to be spending time with you by the way Farah, we need to bond more lah.. haha! (:
MAKKK! Jom pegi shopping jom! nak beli kasut, black jeans (for school..hehe)..oh and a hoody and a decent haircut -___-"

I haven't shit for the past 6 days man..ahahaha!
Is it stress related?
I. Don't. Know. Seriously.
Someone come and tell me lor. O__O

TWO more days to raya yet NOT looking forward to it.
In fact i wouldn't be surprise if I were to shed tears to the thoughts twirling and tumbling in my head.
Sad Ramadhan is leaving, and more sad for "something else".

-100% CONFIRM CHOP-




Oh btw Farah is my little sister. (:


0 comments

Facebook