Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Deng Deng Dane

Friday, September 19, 2008 at 11:36 PM
After midnight,
it'll be the 2oth day of Ramadhan,
which leaves us with the last 10 days,
Which is bittersweet...
Get to celebrate my triumph yet sad to see Ramadhan leaving me.
I won't know if i get to see Ramadhan again. =( (mane la tahu kan)

I want to see the old Dane back, (yah i noe im already old la k)
happy,
always joking,
always nice,
always understanding,
always neutral.
always slenge. wait i already am

And of course a few more changes which you might or might not notice.

I WANT TO SEE DANE <- ME! WRITE MORE.

My definition of WRITE: More words, less 'photoshop-for-fun' pictures. -.-"

Well what i said in the first few lines is good enough la eh. Got progress.. :D

And at this very point of time, or should i say blog post,
I wanna say that during this special month, AND for sure, I appreciate things more, Not to take things for granted, its soooo easy to NOT realise it. But when I do, alamak, i deserve a knock on the head by a Pedro loafer man...

Anyways , I sayang the people close to me, especially Mum.
Mummy i know u kinda merajuk just know coz i never help u further in the kuih tart making okay. I said i had to go out, last minute. :P
Hee. Sorry mum... Hope you know how bad i felt, if only you read blogs..
I help wash the curtains kay? hehe!

By the way bathing Leo yesterday was tiring enough man!
Dunno when Kid and Fiffy's turn. 1 day 1 cat la eh...
Persiapan hari raye la kan.. si kucing2 nie mesti wangi2. Important.
penat aku nak pi mandi korang, kalau boleh duduk diam takpe jugak.
Aku plak yang mandi peluh kat toilet. -___-"

Okay lah, thats all for today lah. Besok sambung.

4 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:

    DANE! ahaaha SEKARANG baru aku tahu ade comment box. -__-"

    and OMG LEO. pfft. i think it's time I REALLY kidnap your kitty. Sekarang dah bau wangi, goodygood! haha u cant get him back. wait what am i writing? not making sense. anw, SELAMAT HARI RAYE YE ATOK! you are the only atok i dont expect money from. NYAHAHAHAAHA!! :D

  2. Anonymous Says:

    HAHAHA! -___-" baguslah eh kalau kau tahu ade comment box skarang!

    Kau dari tahun lepas kate nak kidnap Leo, tak kidnap2 pon..?! MACEH2! SELAMAT HARI RAYE 2 U 2! Kalau kau mintak aku duit raye mmg nak mintak kene ketok ngan beros kucing. ahaha!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    HAHAA BEROS KUCING???!?! OH BOIEEE ok stopit with the CAPS LOCK fetish. -_- JALAN RAYE EHH THIS YEAR ATOK! jangan lupe bawak tongkat! Nanti atok jatoh, cucu2 atok semua yang susah tau! :D

  4. Anonymous Says:

    EEyer~! tok bawak tongkat buat ketok kpala kau la bole?!
    MUAHAHAHA *COUGH COUGH* AHAHAHAHA!

Facebook