Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Phase 2

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 at 12:12 AM
Alrite phase 2 of construction complete..! so i gez u are here now after u saw i publicised my blog add in msn...or coz i told u guys personally.. :)
WELCOME MY FRENS-WHO-ROCKED-MY-WORLD..!! WELCOME TO MY BLOG!! hahahaha!
ok the blogskin still doesnt look how i wanted it to be, but wth.. if im free i'll edit abit more.. the original blogskin theme was rock, so i tried to add some vintage elements as much as i can.. gonna put my baby up soon..(my scoot pic lah) weeeee!
ive linked some of u lovelies.. still dunno the others yet..sorrie if i missed u..hehe! let me noe if uve got a blog kay...
(irna i wanted to link u but i noe uve got a prob wif ur blog now..update me yea?)
so in the meantime look out for my updates ya ya?!
remember to tag me man! cheers~

0 comments

Facebook