Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

My Birthday Post

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 at 11:02 PM
Yay! happy birthday to ME!!

hahahaha.. 1st of all i wud like to thank all my dear dear frens who wished me.. ur smses and calls touched my heart! cheh!! hahahaha!
yeap im very happy today! cos my probs has been put to rest and my mind is clear..thank god..! thank u thank u thank u!
like what i said to Bel, nothing beats any gifts den being able to talk to her again.. yippeee~!

alrite i missed sch today.. and i missed my frens (awww) hahahaha!
yup had to go to ITE Simei for my very 1st photography assignment! darn i wanna put pics in here.. show u guys wat i took, hahaha.. but sadly its in the sch's camera!! and i dint bring along my thumbdrive.. sian!
ouh the cam i used was power man..! its a Canon XLR model thingy i think..lol~ those rather big, long lenses sticking out yet sophisticated looking cam..*takes a breath* wah i look like 1 pro photographer!..whahaha! ok the event was pretty okay, those usual award taking ceremony event thingy..haha
the pixel lab crew set up a so called booth sumwhere outside the sch auditorium..the thing is to provide a photo taking service for anyone who wants to take a pic.. pics are instantly developed on the spot.. well my job there was to take pictures! snap snap! wif 2 other seniors..

and the sch..fuh! power to the max! its so big.. and so nice... and so.. easy to get lost..hahahaha!
ok but its not bad! cool skool...

alrite im rushing to write this post cos i want it to be b4 midnite! b4 my b'day ends.. sad.. hahaha!

thanks irna for accompanying me jus now..! its a new thing for me chill at home on my b'day wif u! nex time must bLing movie dvds hoR!
oh and thanks for flooding my tagbox. -_-" u waittt! hahahaha
ok lah tats all..

thank u all, my frens and buddies, thank u all once again.. u peeps RawK!!

till another time~ ::flying kisses and fat pillows, my friends rules!!::

0 comments

Facebook