Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Goodbye Fun, Hello Work)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 at 7:41 PM
Dane very busy lah this week.. hehe!

So I wont' be doing heavy blogging anytime soon. :P

Hope you guys are doing well in whatever things that you're doing
be it work, schoolwork or housework.. ;D

I'm doing pretty well myself, but not that satisfying yet..
This semester is kinda.. err.. draggy.. I feel lethargic most of the time.
Maybe its that time of the year. ahaha!
Then some days I will be rushing to complete projects and stuffs.
Too many projects and assignments till I got confused on which to do first,
which to submit first.. stuffs like that. xD
Then there's bloody tests, compulsory online quizzes that pop out here and there. Haiyoh!
I'm not even active in my CCA yet! How?! LOL!
If I'm attached lagi worse! ahahahaha

Maybe I'll switch CCA from photography to production crew.. Not so..err.. siong. HEE!
(To my schoolmates, WHO WANNA JOIN ME? Lai Lai~)

So I'm not gonna blabber much today..
(actually I don't blabber much anyway right? LOL)

I got to revise for programming labtest tomorrow.. sibei sian. -__-"

So if I have the time, I pluck out cool creative videos for you to see!
Hopefully get inspired or something. ahaha! ^_^




Take care! (:

0 comments

Facebook