Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Oh hello.

Friday, January 29, 2010 at 10:33 PM

THIS IS..


Ok I'm into digital art now. muahahaha!
So fun!
Will come up with more illustrations soon ya?! :D

Still not that free to update anything other than school.. haha!
Yes boring uh..

Right now I still have 4 projects to settle.
Freehand drawing.. freakin 49 sketches to do!! die lah die! ahahaha!

Right now I'm at Danial's place..
Re-doing a shot for our video production thingy.
And I'm sleeping over. xD
Hopefully soon I'll get working on my damn bloody programming project shit. LOL!
(I'm an IT student, what am I saying? haha!)

So yeah its 2 more weeks to semester break!
I need that break pleaaassseee!!
To rest (thats for sure) and to get started with my external web projects! (:

Oh by the way I'm sure you guys read about the Romanian diplomat hit-and-run case..
That left 2 badly injured and 1 died.
The Romanian guy said the car was stolen right..?
The read the papers today..
"the black Audi A6 was found locked and abandoned at an industrial area"
abandoned and LOCKED?
Abandoned still ok lah.. but locked?
Which auto-thief locks up the freakin' car he stole anyway?!
Make sense?
hahahaha!

Alright so til then.. I'll update as soon as I'm ready to err.. fly. :D

Takecare! ^_^

0 comments

Facebook