Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Two Oh Oh Nine Bebeh~

Thursday, January 1, 2009 at 2:14 PM
Muahahahahahaha!
I'm laughing coz i felt that this holiday, I'm just plain lazy to update my blog!
There are other few post before this one that remained as "draft"
And then i decided "Oh dammit leave it alone man, it's already 2009"
Maybe i just felt like doing other things than thinking of what post to write..

Well 2009 is here and I finally gave myself the push in the ass to update something.
So here i go.

well 2008 has been pretty much "colorful" year for me.
Bright happy colors, and those dark gloomy ones..
Being with the ones i love had taken me to doors that never open before.
(Some doors when opened, had paint thrown on me..ahaha)

hmmm.

Ohkay so enough with the paint and doors la eh.

What i meant to say is (LOL) during 2008,
I've experienced certain moments for the very first time!

And so i started looking through pictures I have in my mobile phone.
Look at the pictures I took during 2008.
Yup all pictures here are the "FIRST"s



^ Our first picture together.
Ok this has got nothing to do with anything now..haha!
I just like this picture and I, Aizuddin Othman (aka Dane) have something to say about it.
We have been through a lot of ups and downs.
Some way up high, and some, way down low..
Whatever it is,
I hope that lessons learn from 2008 will make other relationship in 2009 a stronger one.
I want to change, you want to change.
I learnt my mistakes, you learnt yours.
We want to forget the past.
We will move on.
I love you.



^ I miss my 2nd girlfriend.
You'll always be remembered.
Can never forgive myself for letting you go.. ahahhaha!
ohhkay.
But I've gained wisdom when it comes to taking the public transport, especially buses.
Some random bus rides had led me to places I've never been before! Cool rite..? lol.


^ (Being in Thailand) My first (2 hours) elephant ride.

^ (Being in Thailand) Up high watching the sun rise.

^ (Being in Thailand) Making the life of children there a lil bit better.


^ Drawing something (on my textbook)
and sending it through MMS to baby.


^ Blogging with Leo.


^ Studying with Leo.


^ Cooking something decent when home alone.


^ Spending time with a baby with my baby. ;)


^ Calculating huge numbers.


^ Spending time helping girlfriend with stuffs,
at her home,
til late at night.


^ Flying kites with baby.


^ Raya-ing with ex Pixel Lab excos.


^ Go-Karting with baby.


^ Attempting Sudoku, like finally.


^ Spotting Wannie (aka decent girl) playing games in class!


^ Penning something down for the new year.


^ Watching LIVE soccer with my siow mates.
Oh the arrow is the guy that kept shutting his ears..ahaha!
First time see Yana, Farr and Farah transform into men.
They shout, scream and curse like one too.
Broke this virgin go, feeling cheated.
Not worth it! ahahaha!


^ Being in Marina Barrage.


^ And last but not least,
First time watching fireworks,
during the new year,
with baby. =)

I'm done with Dane's Firsts!
(Of course there are still others like breaking fast with classmates etc2 and others that i may forgotten)

Nonetheless,

Love my Family.
Love my Baby.
Love my Friends.


And hopefully in this time of uncertainty,
Loving 2009.

Cheers! ;)

"Learn from yesterday, be thankful today, be a better person tomorrow"

0 comments

Facebook