Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random. Hello YOG!

Sunday, August 15, 2010 at 3:37 PM


Here is Dane volunteering for SYOG2010.
Taking charge of retrieving and updating athlete's scores and relaying it to the judges.
Probably the first and the last Singapore is going to host an Olympic event in my seemingly short lifetime.
I'm awesome. (HAHA!)

If I knew (and wasn't busy with school + engrossed in projects),
I would have applied for the Youth Photographer man!.
All access pass to ANY game venues y'know! LOL!

Free bus/train rides for 2 weeks. Ahh~

Oh did I mentioned the cute ang moh girls there? LOL!

Alright! Welcome the visitors with open arms my fellow Singaporeans!
Be friendly! Be gracious! But please don't over do it. =.=

Remember,
Singapore = Food, food, food! ..and maybe shopping? :\

Take care people!
Time for my afternoon nap. :D

0 comments

Facebook