Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Randommm

Saturday, December 6, 2008 at 10:39 PM

Alrite..
I wanna feeling2 listen to arab songs.
Makes me wanna belly dance.
One of the many types of nightmares you could ever have. ahaha!

The first song reminds me of the now defunct - coffeentoast.blogspot.com
Hee.
Missed it though.

Well happy sweet 16th month baby!
Too bad I can't find the Roti Boyan you craved. hee!
you only had my hand-sown heart aka "sambal".. ahaha!
I can be your Roti Boyan anytime baby..
LOL!
mampos.

Err ok.

Guys!
Head over to Eunos hawker centre (near Eunos MRT) if you crave for curry puffs.
It's a stall called Epok Epok Central.
The epok2 there.. fuh. power.
I read about it online and it has good reviews.
Actually wanna search for the best roti boyan lah.
Turn out that place makes them only during fasting month.
Oh what the heck, they have the best curry puffs!
I kinda ate 6 on my own without realising. haha!
Whatt? I was really alone at that time what.. And hungry. :P

0 comments

Facebook