Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Unwind bebeh..

Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 11:05 PM
After not being to Malaysia for quite awhile,
I decided that it was time i did..ahaha! (macam da holiday gitu eh)
So me, sis, bro, mum and dad went for a hotel stay cum shopping for the weekend.
And this is a hotel stay most closest to home!


See! ^
Can still see Singapore! haha!
And the causeway. Easy to know when's the right time to head back to Singapore.

-_______-"


^ So here's my clean bed. First-person view. lol.


^ Some nice ducks.


^ funny picture. As if the bear is grabbing my bro's head under it's ..err.


^ My morning-messed-up bed.


^ Dinner at a Thai influenced restaurant.
The whole place is lit up in red fluorescent lights.
Red light district lah eh.
The name must be a cross between Sayur and Ayam, so become Sayam.

"Shop Where Malaysians Shop"
I'M SO NOT GOING TO WHERE THEY SHOP.
This place I went has stuffs like 10 years ago man.
Specially the gifts/stuff toys shop. wah piang -__-"



Chey-dey-bah... *toink toink*
lol!
And thats another lazy post by Dane.
Goodbye!

0 comments

Facebook