Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007 at 8:21 PM

Hello Hello!
Alright i'm going to update this one fast.
Last Saturday, me, baby, Asiff, Ifa and Iqbal (Ifa's bf) went to attend this hip-hop culture thingy at Double O.
The event was pretty awesome i should say.
With rappers from different countries and ages come down to rap their hearts out.
A couple of local celebrities and radio DJs were there.
The crowd wasn't happening enough to prolong my mood to actually enjoy the whole event.
Freaky-Z was great enough to make us laugh for a moment.
He's a rising local funny guy cum rapper.
I think you should be able to look for him in YouTube, search for Freaky-Z.

But..
What a dead crowd indeed.
They were all there just to listen. Omg. I think Gigs are still way better.
Well me and baby did boogied a couple of times. Hee!
If not for the makciks and children there, we would have boogied more man.. hehehe!
Event started at 3pm, we went off at around 6.30pm.
Coz we were hungry lah.

Check out some of the photos I've taken.
(Click the link on the right)

Aaaahh.. i sat for my BZF paper today.
And i guess i did preeeeeeeetty okay..
Last minute study with baby did come in handy.
and i do mean last minute,
27mins to exam to be exact. Haha!
(Thanks huns!)

Well off BZF goes and now onto TPS.
1 paper to go.

0 comments

Facebook